OK so is it just me or does "Facebook" feel a little risky, you know like your afraid to click the wrong button or you'll get an eye full of something you didn't want to see? I really don't know how to use it, so maybe that's why I feel that way... education maybe?
Hummm... I'm just not sure. I get invites but ehhh... is it worth it, why can't we just all "blog along" if you will? Whats the feeling among you, cuz maybe I'm WAY OFF here.
Any who did you notice that number on the right? Its getting smaller... and smaller.... and smaller!!! I can't decide if I'm excited or scared to death?
On the other hand I did find a cool half marathon in Seattle June of 2009 that I want to do. So if anyone gets feeling a little crazy and wants to join me... hop aboard the crazy train;0)
the link is: http://www.rnrseattle.com/
7 comments:
Facebook doesn't scare me, but it confuses me! I have an account just so I can see everybody elses. My account is empty except for a little spot where it tells my blog address. Nobody can get into your account without you inviting them so you don't have to worry about strangers seeing your blog address. And I've only seen 1 picture on there that I wish I wouldn't have- a picture of Roudy's ex wife....
I don't get facebook either all well to it I a say. You will do great on your half marathon I don't think you should be scared at all if you ran 11 miles then your good! Good LUck can't wait to hear(or read) all about it.
I have facebook also, but never use it. It's not near as easy as blogging, agreed! Lots of clicking and searching, and what not. But I do like it if I want to check up on a long lost friend I can see what they're up to. I can't believe your marathon is just a week away! SO AWESOME. You'll do great. We miss you guys too, I don't know about moving to Dayton but we're going to have to figure something out!
Uhm, never tried facebook-- seriously i'm a computer idiot! I use it at work cuz I have to!! Uhm, the race in Seattle-- ya that looks like a good time-- still thinking about it- I told Chet about the Teton Dam one-- I'd make him do it with me if I was gonna-- he'd whip up on me, but it would be good to have him around! Is Justin doing this with you or just cheering?
Justin told me he wants to do it. He does not like it when we jog now and he has to ask me to take a break..ahhhh I'm lovin' that! But It wont last for long;) So its a double date?
I have noticed the number getting smaller...good luck! But I've also noticed the one below it getting smaller and I'm very jealous of that one!
Post a Comment