October 15, 2008

The Coop Man is 4!

Cooper turned 4 yesterday and he was EXCITED! Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen came up to spend it with us, and we had so much fun with them. On Coopers birthday we went to Walla Walla and had lunch with Brock (Coop's best buddie), Ella and Amy. Amy let Coop go to her house while I got my hair cut and Grandma and Grandpa took Cadester home to Dayton for a much needed nap. Later we had some pizza and YUMMY cake! Then it was time for the PRESENTS!!!! I love watching Cooper open presents he gets SO EXCITED his face is priceless;)



Here are some pictures of all the fun!



Notice all that EXPENSIVE dental work! GRRRR!
Oreo cake with some cheap dollar store cars on top.... you would have thought I was the coolest mom ever? Little did he know I was just being cheap;)
Crazy sugar cookies! YUMMY!

Grandma TOTALLY saved me on this one! I was planning on getting this "Better Batter Baseball" because he has been talking about it for a while now and when I went to Walmart (the only decent store within 30mi.) THEY WERE OUT!!! I was SOOO mad so I settled for a different toy (which turned out to be SUPER COOL AS WELL!) Saturday we had to make and unexpected trip to Tri-Cities (that's a post for another day) and so we went to Toys-R-Us and they had it! So Grandma got it for Cooper, your the BEST Billie Jean Thanks!

This is the toy Justin and I ended up getting and it turned out to be really cool. Cooper wanted to show it to Hunter, Ethan, and Brock so we took a video. It is currently on top of my bed so Cadezilla wont destroy it, poor little guy he just wants to get in on all the action :0(
We are going to have a birthday party with his little buddies on Saturday so there is more to come on the birthday post....

10 comments:

Amy said...

Bracken use to have a toy like that and Jace always got to it, I'm not sure where all the parts are now! I love how kids don't realize when we are being cheap, I try to take all the advantage I can now, soon they will know the difference! r u ready for your marathon? Also..did you hear Katie and Emily Toombs mom died Saturday?

Ashley said...

So fun, I am glad that he had a great day, and got some awesome toys. That car thing looks like it could take someones eye out! Can't wait to see you, did I tell you that on Sunday you were suppose to give the closing prayer? It was funny because brother Tegland was like I don't see CHY here, so will you give it sister something. So funny, Nolan and I were giving each other funny looks. I wanted to yell, it's cuz she moved a month ago geez!

Mindy said...

That race track is super cool! We have 3 race tracks but none of them work very well and definatly aren't as fast as Coops! I'm sorry about your rib thing- that sucks bad. The boot camp instructor told me she buys 2 new pairs of shoes every 2 months because shoes wear out so fast.

Beckie said...

I love the toy--both of them-- see I need kids just for the toys-- I got my neices and nephews hipity hops for Christmas, you know those big balls with a handle, and you bounce around on them-- ya I got me one too!! I have them here at the office, and I'm so tempted to just go bouncing down the hall to my bosses office-- I'm sure that'd go over well!!

Mindy said...

Hell no I don't want to attempt a half with you. That's not even funny.

Clyde Family said...

tri-cities and no call. we are not far from there. well you probably saw the sign for connnell on your way to tri-cities. Next time we better get a call.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Coop! Way cool boy toys that I have never even thought about! Maybe someday, but for sure not thinking about that until after next Sat! Yes, after my 10 miler last week I was totally pumped and surprisingly wanted to keep going! Hopefully the same thing happens next week! Thanks for being such an inspiration! email me at arfmann@live.com and let me know what all of your plans are for next weekend! Jules

Carling Family said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! He is already 4. Ady is right behind him. I remember when they were just babies. That is cool his Grandparents were there. I wish I was there to cheer you on for the run. Good luck!

Jamie said...

He looks like such a little stud! Seriously what a cutie :)

The Sommer Family said...

Happy Birthday Coop! So great that Justin's parents came. Good luck running this week. We are off to Boise right now for the big game...too bad we are a week off! As you are running just picture me in a little cheer outfit with pom poms yelling "G-o C-H-Y! Your #1 (well maybe you won't be number one but it sounds good)." Actually on second though don't picture me in the uniform....that would totally be gross! Love ya!