October 18, 2008

ehhh...

Who ever said the last 3 mi of a half marathon were easy.... I really wanted to slap you at mile 12 today;) Buuuuttt its cool I made it and that's what counts right? I feel better knowing that I can at least do it, so I'm not as nervous for next Saturday. In reality it felt really good to finish 13.1 miles, my butt hurts now but it felt good;)
Coops second half of birthday pictures to come after I take a LONG nap or two!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

WAY TO GO!! Less than a week now, that's awesome. I was going to tell you that you totally remind me of the girls on Baby Momma and SNL, the blonde, you could totally be her, so funny.

Amy said...

I'm just going to tell you the last two miles went on for eternity for me. Plus what are you doing you are supposed to be taking it easy and only do 6-8 miles the week before the race your body needs a break! I am sure you will do great and feel great afterwards too. GOOD LUCK!

Jamie said...

Keep it up chica! Seriously your amazing :) I wish I could run 1/2 a mile at the moment. How did you get started, I need some post baby help!

Jamie said...

PS email me your address
jamie_leigh_21@hotmail.com

Beckie said...

You are nutz -- but you are making me very curious! Me and Chet talked about it this weekend-- and I might attempt it! At least work towards it! So you let me know how the actual race goes! I'm so excited for you! EEK 3 more days!

Mindy said...

Good Luck! Are the new shoes helping?

You better eat a huge piece of chocolate cake- your body needs the energy! :)

Amy said...

you are going to do MARVELOUS!