August 17, 2011

More Birthdays....

My beautiful mom recently had a birthday...her theory is if you don't celebrate it you don't age;)
Ten things I LOVE about my momma:

1- She will do ANYTHING for you....I mean ANYTHING. She is probably thee most selfless person I know.
2- She L.O.V.E.'s her grand babies
3- She has always been a teacher through her own actions
4- She is the one who gave Mandy her decorating talent- AMAZING- nuff said!
5- The glass is ALWAYS half full for her
6- Love's our Savior
7- She is aspiring to be the bionic women---kidding mom----but you should really lay off all those surgeries;)
8- In high school she always made sure ALL my friends knew that they were welcome. Even if it was 3am!
9- She is ALWAYS prepared for anything when ever we go camping or when it comes to food storage. Lets just say she almost has a grocery store in the basement ;)
10- LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!



Love the fro's in this picture!

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

That is some world-class feathered hair! Your mom knew how to rock a style. Awesome!

Beckie said...

I love your mamma too!! She really is the best!