My little man Cade turned 4.....holy cow......why does this keep happening! While I'm sad to see my babies grow I'm so excited to see them experience all the wonderful things life has to offer.
Cade is one of those unique spirits that grabs a hold of your heart with one little smile.
full of energy
full of wonder
full of life
WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
We were so lucky on his big day to be able to go to the zoo with BOTH grandparents. He was spoiled just a LITTLE that day!
This picture cracks me up. Cade was not so sure about this HUGE creepy crawly dude behind the glass....
{When Cade woke up on his birthday he informed me that he was now a BIG boy, with a huge grin on his cute little face}
Ava girl at 10 months
{this little lady is crawling and standing up to everything!}
Notice: that CUTE hat! My awesome mother-in-law MADE IT.... I caught myself buying a outfit just to match the hat!)
When both grandparents were here Justin's mom offered to watch the kids so Justin, my parents, and I could go to the parade of homes. While we were gone Cade broke into the Oreo stash and helped himself to a generous amount. When Billie Jean found him she asked how many Oreos I usually let him eat. Cooper piped up and said "Cade would be on time out now" Billie Jean then asked Cade "are we in trouble?" Cade said "yep I think we are in trouble".
We all had a good laugh!
1 comment:
You have such cute little kids-- the boys are so handsome!!!
Post a Comment