We are MOVING!! Justin has a great opportunity at the University of Utah hospital. We are SUPER excited, but sad at the same time. We have become so attached to so many amazing people here in Dayton, but the opportunity is just to good to pass up. We JUST bought our beautiful little home here in Dayton and I'm sad to have to put it on the market....
Things I will miss:
Things I will miss:
The BEAUTIFUL weather
Amazing people
the Primary kids
The wild turkeys...lol OK maybe not the turkeys!
oh boy I better stop before I start to cry
Moving to Washington was SO HARD for me, so I'm taken back by how HARD it will be to leave =(
We have loved you WA...
now onto this new adventure at the U of U!!
Lets pray we can sell our house FAST.
Cross your fingers and toes for us and say a little prayer
(remember back when we moved in I said I would post some pictures. Well better late than never right??)
Some cool house facts:
-It used to be a school house
-it has been moved from out of town to it's current location
-built in 1953 (we think. That's the date on the toilet tank)
-Not uncommon to find fire hydrants buried in the backyard ;)
Some cool house facts:
-It used to be a school house
-it has been moved from out of town to it's current location
-built in 1953 (we think. That's the date on the toilet tank)
-Not uncommon to find fire hydrants buried in the backyard ;)
(as an after thought we decided to do a for sale by owner "Open House" this weekend ~it's cheaper for everyone~)
Sale price is $169,000
Front room
Just outside the french doors off the master
Kitchen
Dining/kitchen
off the master (we just tiled, nice ehhh!)
Cool port hole window (my vinyl says: if life gives you waves, grab your surf board!)
HUGE master with wood burning stove
Downstairs bathroom
upstairs bathroom (I just finished painting)
Coop and Cades room
AND my FAVORITE the backyard

4 comments:
I'm still in shock. I really like your house and all the things you guys have done to fix it up/modernize it. I am sure it will sell fast. So excited for you, we'll live about 2 hours apart!
So now onto Utah huh? Well, just wanted to say that I hope its good for you guys. Out of the entire family I probably respect justin and you the most. Always made me feel welcome. I have a truck now too. I may be making my down to Roy this summer for a few days. Gonna take a road trip. So just wanted to say thanks. :)
Wow super exciting! Hope all goes smooth.
Your house is so cute! I bet it will be hard to leave. But what an exciting adventure!!! At least you will be closer to family:) Are you coming to Idaho any time soon?
Post a Comment