March 29, 2011

Amazing famiy and friends!

This is Anna...OK well Anna's legs. LOL! It was freezing outside and this crazy awesome women went jogging in shorts =) she is training for a half marathon and let me tell you, she should be training for a full marathon. She barrows my treadmill sometimes and the women is FAST! My poor treadmill is used to me, the SLOW POKE! I met Anna when we moved into our house (they live behind us) Anna is such a blessing to me, so lucky to have a friend like her!
 
This is Laurel. She is AMAZING. Really and truly amazing. Rough and tough cattle ranchers wife yet beautiful in every way. She is one of those people that I feel like I have known forever. Love it 
Laurel and Jim Bobs ranch

 Anna and my boys
We took them out to see the baby calf's
 Laurel and Ava.
Ava loves this women, there is something special there.
 My parents drove 10 HOURS and surprised us on Sunday.
IT WAS AWESOME!
THEY ARE AWESOME.
Love you guys so much!
 Ava checkin' out grandpa =)
 This morning I gave Ava her FIRST solid food....it went over real good...lol!




3 comments:

Beckie said...

I agree- pees are yucky!!
What's wonderful is you-- you make people around you wonderful-- being your friend makes them better people- you are the common denominator!!

Ashley said...

And I am sure they are so grateful for you being there. You are a really great friend and so kind and generous to everyone. I'm lucky to know you. Ava is so adorable, I am definitely seeing Cade and Cooper in her little expressions! Glad you got some good family time. Talk to you later!

Amy said...

Good friends are the best. What a great surprise from grandpa and grandma!