It was the perfect little get away.....I'm already planning the next one ;)
Oh that's so fun you could meet your family there. So nice in these winter months to "get away!"
She is such a cute chunky monkey! I love her big hair accessories! It just made me excited to have my next girl! And Ava is a very pretty name. I still can't decide on what to name her. At least I have 2 1/2 more months. Congrats!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh that's so fun you could meet your family there. So nice in these winter months to "get away!"
She is such a cute chunky monkey! I love her big hair accessories! It just made me excited to have my next girl! And Ava is a very pretty name. I still can't decide on what to name her. At least I have 2 1/2 more months. Congrats!
Post a Comment