January 19, 2011

{ahhhhh}......that feels better

Our house has this cute little loft area upstairs
{minus the sailboats and salmon color!}.
I finally got around to painting it!

My little helpers.............




Ahhhh ......MUCH BETTER!

Next on the list, the upstairs bathroom!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, I love it so much! Way to go, it's amazing what paint can do. Good job! Is that new carpet upstairs too?

Beckie said...

OOh bathrooms are fun-- instant gratification !@!!

Tiffany said...

Chy! I've been meaning to comment on your blog! I remember reading a while back that you were running! I took up running last summer too and thought it would be fun to run together....well in the summer! Anyways, just wondering if you still are running and what you've been up to in that aspect. Your room looks great! I love remodeling of any sort!

Tiffany said...

Chy! I've been meaning to comment on your blog! I remember reading a while back that you were running! I took up running last summer too and thought it would be fun to run together....well in the summer! Anyways, just wondering if you still are running and what you've been up to in that aspect. Your room looks great! I love remodeling of any sort!