We went in on Friday the 22nd at 6am. I was given my epidural (YES THAT'S RIGHT I GOT MY EPIDURAL FIRST!!) and then they put me on pit. I felt really guilty... but it was AWESOME! Around 2 in the afternoon my epidural started to wear off, but not completely. I had her at 3:42pm, I only had to push through three contractions and she was here! I feel so lucky, it was really an awesome delivery! She is a little angel, she has such a sweet attitude and is so relaxed and calm, we love her to pieces!
9 comments:
She is beautiful! Congrats and way to go mommy! I;m so glad all is well. Welcome to pink, flowers, and hair bows!!!
Oh congratulations CHY! Sounds like everything went so well for your delivery! I'm so excited to meet Ava, she's so sweet. Glad your mom is there....thinking of you guys!
She is so adorable! This post is making me miss you guys so much! I wish I could have come to the hospital and held her! Love you guys- congratulations. I'm so glad it went well!
Congrats! She is beautiful. Good work.
Congrats! She is Beautiful!!
Oh She is adorable! Congrats!
What a little cutie! Glad everything went so well for you. She is perfect!
Oh congrats!! She is beautiful! Aren't easy deliveries the best? You will love having a little girl.
She's darling! So glad everything went well! Those boys look so proud of their sister! Congrats!!
Post a Comment