September 09, 2010

{Hooter Hider, beloved Boppy, and Car Seat Cover}

Today I have an OB apt. in Walla Walla, so I decided to get all the info I needed to make myself a hooter hider and a boppy, because unlike MOST of you my nearest Joanne's is 40 min. away=/. I'm a freak about nursing in public, it's kinda a phobia. I mean really who wants to see the girls at church, a restaurant, oh and not to mention I have two BOYS....enough said.

Also you can NEVER have to many boppy slip covers. We all know there are more than several bodily fluids that get on our beloved boppys! I found some amazing links with great tutorials that I thought I would share. The first one is for the hooter hider:



For the boppy I found a free printable pattern


on a blog of course!

{I LOVE blogs!}
And dont forget the car seat Canopy

2 comments:

Amy said...

You are the woman! My sister in law has made car seat canopy's and they are way cute, I'm sure you can do it as well. I never used a hooter hider, but I think they were a GREAT invention! Good luck!

Jules said...

Sadly, I will be buying all of the things you are making for 5 times the price. (I traded my sewing machine in for a treadmill, what was I thinking!) Looks like fun, though. Maybe I'll have my mom look up the blogs...good luck! My baby is sideways, it feels weird! And I agree... mowing the lawn is easy, putting your shoes on is the hardest part!!! Jules