{Before I start to complain I wanted to share this cool quote}
"It is out of the depths of true prayer that an individual rises to the real heights."
-Neal A Maxwell
__________________________________
Well I'm officially 32 weeks! It could be 5 more weeks (I had Cade at 37 weeks) or 8 more weeks but either way I feel like such a "mature" pregnant mommy;) We went to the hospital to surprise Justin and eat some lunch (the hospital food here is SO GOOD...weird huh, but really it's good.) 3 people said to me "baby's a growin" uhhhhh you don't say?!?! OK I know I look as big as a house but do you REALLY need to point that out? Let just say I hope the next month and a half goes by really fast;)
I keep telling myself that I need to enjoy being pregnant because chances are that this will be my last baby... but I just can't seem to convince myself to "like" being pregnant. Although I do get a good laugh once and a while. Yesterday I was putting on my lawn mowing shoes so I could go out and mow the lawn. Apparently I must have been groaning while I was "attempting" to put on my shoes. When I looked up BOTH my boys were staring at me and the both started LAUGHING at me... Cooper said, while giggling "mom is everything OK?" glad to be of entertainment boys;)
All my complaining aside I'm really excited to have sweet baby AVA in our home!
4 comments:
The only place I can get bras to fit (and even then it's hit and miss!) Is Motherhood Maternity/Pea in the Pod. I found some there that I like, just a matter of them having the right size for me! Good luck, and I can't wait to pictures of your new little one when she gets here! So excited!
I am so excited your pregnancy is going well and I'm excited to see Ava when she decides to arrive. You need to post a picture of your baby bump - especially if it might be your last one. :)
Ooh I am sure you are just super cute little prego lady !! I loved being huge and prego-- but that's just me-- meant I could eat anything I wanted!!!
As far as Bras-- uh ya - -they make no good nursing bras-- they all suck-- like no one can figure out that your boobs are huge and blowing out- and they can't make a bra with any support- we need to start a bra shop!
Oh Chy. Embrace the 'Growing' comments. It could be the last time in your life that it's totally perfect to be getting a 'big belly'. After all...it's your motherly obligation to feed her everything you guys are craving :). Miss you!! Will there be a Christmas trip?
Post a Comment