Yes I’m pregnant with baby number 3!!!
I’m not very far along but I feel like I’ve been pregnant since Thanksgiving (I had a miscarriage over Christmas) I REALLY was not expecting to get pregnant so quick after but I did!
I’ve spent A LOT of time here....
I REALLY was hoping I would get lucky and this pregnancy would be better than my others but unfortunately it seems like I get worse with every pregnancy, dang it.
I’m not very far along but I feel like I’ve been pregnant since Thanksgiving (I had a miscarriage over Christmas) I REALLY was not expecting to get pregnant so quick after but I did!
I’ve spent A LOT of time here....
I swear I can SEE my thighs getting bigger, and I’ve lost all the muscle I’ve worked so hard to get back, but it’s all worth it right! I’m excited to go to the doctor on the 6th and get an ultrasound! OH MAN, I MISS working at Rosemark Womencare I was so spoiled by the doctors. I practically had to BEGG for my OB/GYN to give me Zofran.
All the negative aside, I’m really excited for this baby, now lets just pray that my pregnancy goes quick and I start feeling better SOON!!!!
24 comments:
yea! Congrats.
EEK!! I am soo excited for you!! fingers crossed that you feel soo much better soon!!
Congrats!!! I have to say I'm just a little bit jealous...I LOVE to be pregnant! I hope you start feeling better soon. :(
CONGRATS! :) That is so exciting! Three is way fun...seriously, it is! :) Hope you start to feel better soon!
Oh man I feel so bad, I wish we could be there with you. I can't imagine feeling so so sick. But I am so excited. I can't wiat to see your cute little belly. Your font is all normal on mine, except a little bigger and bolder in places. ON the pictures the font is different and cute though.
Congrats! Hope you start feeling better soon!
CONGRATS! That is SO flippin' exciting! I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well, but that's a good sign that your body is working hard on growing that baby! How fantastic Chy! And don't worry, you'll get right back to where you were...just keep a walkin'! So SO excited for you! Woohoo!
Congrats! I am sorry you have been so sick though.
YEAH!! Congrats! We are SO excited for you...but not so excited that you are sick :( I will think good thoughts that you will feel better! Hey, maybe its twins?! You could joing the club!
Congrats! Sorry about the miscarriage that is rough. You know though if you are even more sick this time chances are it's a girl. You are always more sick with a girl. I am so excited for you.
yea that that is awesome. I am sorry you are so sick. when you are feeling up to it let us know and we will met you in tri cities to do something.
Yeah!!! That is exciting news!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. Hope you get feeling better soon.
Yay congrats! I am so happy for you guys :)
Congratulations Chy and Justin and I hope you get feeling better!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting. Chy I don't think you have any problems about losing your muscle. I remember you were like 8 months pregnant, I wasn't even pregnant and you still kicked my butt at stroller bootcamp! Hope you feel better soon.
congrats! hope all goes well!
Congrats! A little Jorgie girl would just be the CUTEST!!! Although your boys are pretty handsome! Hope you get feeling better and have a smooth pregnancy. Wish I were joining you in baby #3.
CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome! Hope everything goes well!
CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome! Hope everything goes well!
How exciting! I'm so glad you have a blog now we can kinda see what is going on. Congrats!!! By the way your boys are sooo.. stinkin CUTE!
Wahoo! I'm excited Chy! I'm sorry you're sick! I need to send you money for eclipse tickets. By any chance do you have another ticket for my little sister?
YAY!! Congrats Jorgy Family!! You'll DEFINITLY have to tell me how three goes. I'm FINALLY getting the itch to MAYBE want to attempt three. Maybe in another year or so. :) SOO happy for you guys & sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I can only imagine how hard that would be to take. Can't wait to see if this is your girl (with curls of course..crossing fingers). :)
Congrats Chy! I've gotten to be a pretty lame blogger, but I was reading about Amy's baby #3 and saw your news, too! I hope you start feeling better soon...and that you get another boy. 3 boys are the way to go!(although girls are great, too.) You take what you get right?
Dude, congrats!!! I was thinking you were probably going to have another one soon. Awesome!! I sooooo don't miss that sickness crap, but oh wait, I got it back the last couple of weeks. I hope you start to feel better soon. Ginger...it's all that works for me. : ) Take it easy mama!!
Post a Comment