March 09, 2010

whats cookin' grils blog

Somehow I lost my own password to the www.whatscookingirls.blogspot.com blog and it was driving me CrAzY!!! I couldn't change anything on the layout and it just drove me nuts! Sooo I decided to start a new cooking/craft/tutorial blog. I'm in love with all these tutorial blogs that show you step by step how to do something! I decided I have super crafty, thrifty friends why not just add that in with the recipe blog?!?! So here you are www.whatscookinggirls.blogspot.com ALMOST the exact same blog address as before but one extra g. If you want to be an author just let me know and I'll send you an invite! I'll send out invites to all those who were authors on the previous blog too!
I added a couple of my favorite post from the old blog just to get it going. Also if you do post on it remember to add a 'label' down at the bottom of the post that way it will file your post in the right category.
Happy blogging....

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I was just wondering if anyone would post on that blog again. I enjoyed trying all the recipes. I love marble run, we just got that for our kids for Christmas. I hope you add the Reeses peanut butter treats on there, cuz I LOVE THOSE THINGS too!!!

Chy said...

Yep Ashley I put the link to the old blog on there so we can still get to it! I use it almose everyday too ;)

Clyde Family said...

add me please. if that is ok. roxygirln34@hotmail.com

Jamie said...

I got your invite but I need you to send it to my old hotmail account (jamie_leigh_21@hotmail.com) that's where all my blog stuff is linked to! I am pretty darn excited :)

Bobi... said...

Chy, Hey it's Bobi (Brandi's Cousin) I was wondering if there were any Eclipse tickets left for the premiere. Could you e-mail me and let me know? Thanks. bobisworld@gmail.com