February 28, 2010

I'm LOVING the weather here...


I may not LOVE living away from family, but I do LOVE the nice weather here. It's not to hot or FREEZING like Idaho Falls, it's just right. After Coop's wrestling tournament on Saturday we got lunch and went to Pioneer park to play...
{Justin and Cade}


{Cade LOVING the swings}

{Coop pushing Cade...I LOVE these moments}
{Brothers make the best of friends}
{one of the MILLION squirrels at Pioneer Park...
EATING OUR LUNCH!}
I swear they are everywhere, remember THIS sad post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! Looking at the wrestling pics reminds me of many many weeknights spent at my brothers wrestling matches growing up. So cute.

NICKY PETERSON said...

WOW the weather is so nice there! I have been experiencing the brother thing lately with the 2 little boys they just love to have each other around. Hunter on the other hand could probably do without sam right now the kid just loves to torment him it is so crazy.