I am SO EXCITED to announce that we have reserved a theater at Edwards in Idaho Falls for the
"Eclipse” premier on June 30th!
(very close to my/our 10yr class reunion AND the 4th of July for those of you coming into IF for either!)

We have put a bit of a spin on this and turned it into a charity drive for The Other Santa
(you can find us on facebook HERE).
Tickets are $20 and proceeds will go to
The Other Santa toy drive for Christmas 2010.
We will have a raffle, fun giveaways, popcorn, drinks, no waiting in line what else can you ask for really?
If your the type who LOVES Twilight but does not like to admit it...well you can just say you HAVE to do it for the kids! ;). We have 303 tickets and it is a first come first serve basis and let me tell you girls they WILL go fast! I went with my sisters to a similar private viewing of New Moon (Remember THIS post) and to be totally honest it was SUCH a total blast we all got together and watched Twilight on the way there (it was in UT) and went out for a nice dinner, followed by the midnight premier of New Moon.
It was an awesome girls night out!!!
So tell your friends, moms, mother in-laws, daughters and who ever else loves Twilight as much as you do and lets have a “Twilight before Christmas!”
*If your interested let me know and I'll put you on
"THE LIST"
and give you the info as to where you take/send your money.
Don't forget to give me your email or just email me at jcjorgensen4@hotmail.com
Just an FYI: EVERYONE is invited it doesn’t matter if you know me or my sisters or Chris (my sisters hubby who started the charity) it's open to the public!
and give you the info as to where you take/send your money.
Don't forget to give me your email or just email me at jcjorgensen4@hotmail.com
Just an FYI: EVERYONE is invited it doesn’t matter if you know me or my sisters or Chris (my sisters hubby who started the charity) it's open to the public!




8 comments:
Put me on 'the list' 'cause I'm pretty sure I'll be coming! Possibly my little sister too! FUN!
OK girls I'm up to 14 so far and I only posted this a couple of hours ago!! Wahooo.....it's gonna be FUN!
I'm in...I will find out for how many tomorrow! :)
will you count me in two tickets!!!
Got you down for 2 KaDee. Steph I'll wait until you get back to me before I put you down -k-
=0D
Can you guys tell me when the class party is??
KaDee I would ask Steph Sommer, I have no clue when exactly it is
So amazing! I wish I could be around to attend. What a great idea!!!
Post a Comment