December 05, 2009

Where do I start....

Well we had an AMAZING Thanksgiving in Idaho Falls, as always. I went down a week early with my boys and spent lots of late nights getting ready for the Bonneville Craft show. Which I did great in, to my surprise...wahooo!!!! All I can say is Merry Christmas Santa ;0).



 My sisters and I went to Utah for the New Moon premier. Can I just say this, it was SO WORTH $20! Holy cow we were so spoiled! Not only did we NOT have to wait outside for it to start. We got to sit in the theater (which was already stocked with popcorn and drinks) and WIN awesome stuff that they raffled off. I won a cool $60 necklace! We ALL got a little "New Moon" package with our ticket. It had a super cute shirt, mug, lip gloss it was full of fun goodies! I took my camera intending on getting lots of great picts with my sistas, but do you think that happened? Nope. In fact I left my camera in IF so no pictures until after Christmas I guess :(. A BIG thanks to Billie Jean for taking my boys overnight, thank you, thank you!!!

(100% Jacob fan now... Edward smedward!)

Thanksgiving was awesome. A couple nights before Thanksgiving we got to help my sister Mandy Jo, by delivering food baskets to those families in need. It was a great, humbling experience. It reminded me how truly blessed I am, to have what I have.
REALLY I am so grateful for all my many blessings, I don’t even know where to begin.


I'm bummed that I have no camera and my hot honey will
be dressing up as an elf tomorrow and prancing around in the Waitsburg light parade...dang it! I SO WISH I HAD MY CAMERA!

4 comments:

Amy said...

How fun to help out like that on Thanksgiving. DId you get your car back. I forgot you were coming and didn't call you sorry. Hope it all worked out. Have a great christmas. Tiff said she is in town so we should all get together.

Kate Larsen said...

Um...I'm really looking forward to the pic on my couch! And by the way: Jacob Shmacob. He does not get the girl. Everyone needs to accept reality.

Idaho Searles said...

Ok wait... Justin will be dressed up like and ELF and you don't a CAMERA? HUmmmm helloo go buy a disposable one!!!!!!!!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That sounds so fun! I wish I had gone to the premier! I ended up seeing it a couple of days later.

Thanks for coming by my homemade gift ideas party! Your blog is cute. I love your header picture!

XOXO
Jen