January 06, 2010

All I want for Christmas is....

This hunk of love in the suit ;)

Justin was nominated to be Santa for the Hospital. He is so funny, I'm glad I married someone who likes to have fun in life! The nursing home residents LOVED him, he IS a cute Santa if I do say myself.

She thought Santa was cute....... sorry lady he's taken ;0)

4 comments:

Woods: said...

A.dorable!

Janae said...

If I had to wear that fleece concoction on my face I'm not sure I'd be so jolly. Nice Job Justin! Chy..you'd better watch out. That lady is pretty hot. ;)

Idaho Searles said...

Ohh that is soo awesome! Justin you rock:)

roberta said...

Funny. Hey Chy, what does Justin do for the hospital. Tell him Matt is a nurse and just finished up in ICU. He wants to go on to Nurse Anthesist. Who knows what will happen.
Tell him hi from Clark and I.
Your kids are darling.