December 28, 2009

Christmas was good to us!


We just got home from Idaho and we had an amazing Christmas with the Lundblade's and the Jorgensen's. The kids and I got sick but other than that is was a great trip! I'm so thankful for my Savior and his love for us and the knowledge my family and I have of his love. I hope and pray that you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with our Saviors love.

Now prepare for a picture overload!

Santa came to my Mom's house, all the grandkids were so excited!

Coop LOVED Santa!
Cade on the other hand...... he was NOT SO SURE. This is as close as we got ;)

Santa with most of the grandkids (except the Petersons) and Aunt Rita


Cade in his New Christmas Eve P.J.'s

Everyone in their new P.J.'s!!!
(work it Joselyn!!!)


Cade did not quite get the whole leaving cookies out for Santa thing... but they were soooo yummy! 


I officially will NOT leave the men in charge of watching the kids while we make dinner. Paige and Cade decided to make a bridge..... and YES they walked on it, of course!


These are the men IN CHARGE...hummm do you see something wrong with this picture.
Besides the fact that I'm not sleeping with them ;)


Cades reaction to CHOCOLATE in his stocking.
Yes he IS MY son.


Welcome to the always crazy, fun, amazing Christmas at my parents house.


Justin and I put the kids to bed Christmas Eve and sat down to watch a movie. When it was over we went to go to bed and this is what we found in front of our door.
It's hard to be sneaky when you fall asleep during your peaking mission.

Oh how I love this cute kid!

Merry Christmas to all...... and to all a good night!

2 comments:

Kate Larsen said...

What?!! You put the kids to bed and watched a movie? What the heck is that? What about all the wrapping and cooking and getting ready?!!! Without fail, I am up half the night!

Amy said...

How fun! We got sick in Idaho too. What is up with that. Glad you had fun those boys are CUTE! Did you have good roads ours were great wich was a nice change.