November 02, 2009

We went to Spokane for a work conference Justin had last week. The kids and I tagged along just for fun.
I love Spokane, it may be because it's bigger than Dayton but it really is a pretty darn cool town. We went to the BIG red wagon again and hung out at the really cool park right next to our hotel.
Amy and Kevin Barlow were awesome and went to dinner with us. Amy also watched my crazy kiddos so I could go to the Temple.....ahhh that was SO NICE not to have to worry about them and just go and enjoy myself!
THANKS AMY!!



Justin and I were "JUST LOOKING" at some cars and some how we ended up driving home a "new to us" car....I felt SO BAD for the guy who had to detail our van. Cade threw up on the way to Spokane!
I was SOOOO EMBARASED!
Although I do LOVE our new ride! We just REALLY missed our 4 wheel drive.

Now on to Halloween!
Well it was kind of a bummer to be completely honest. I got super sick Halloween day and was no good by that night. The kids were totally content with just hanging out at home and enjoying their candy that they got at the stake trunk-or-treat and from walking down town on main street in Walla Walla....

It was PACKED!
I had to steal this picture from my friend Ashley's blog because I did not get any pictures (yeah I know, bad mommy) It was crazy. There was a solid packed line up and down main street, almost a little to crazy for me but that may have had something to do with me being sick???

I'll try to get some pictures of the boys posted for the grandmas soon!
I hope you all had a FANTASTIC Halloween!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man I feel so bad that you're sick. I hope you are feeling a little better. You guys were busy this last week. That's great you got to go to the temple alone. I actually have never done that. I was glad we got to see you. Two days in a row?!? We felt privelaged for sure. We need to come see you in Dayton this week. Nolans out of town wed. and thurs. I thought about coming out there one of those days. Anyways, I love the new car, and am totally jealous.

Jamie said...

Yay for new cars! You better meet up with me when you come here for New Moon! What theater are you going to? And YES you can post the pics of the vinyl you did for me!

Amy said...

Yea for a new car! I'm still trying to get one myself....hopefully next year! I'm sorry you were/are sick, that is so not fun. I hope you are feeling better by Wednesday!

Amy said...

I am sick too I think it was the mall :(. Glad you guys found a new car. Where did you get it. It was fun to see you your boys are adorable and so sweet. Have fun in I.F.