October 24, 2009

A little excited over here.....


Ok so I'm really only posting this now because it's driving me CRAZY looking at that YUMMY cake, that cake was AMAZING...ohhh so good (I need to stop talking about it I'm starting to drool, I even had a stupid dream about the cake...uhhhhh that's just NOT right)!!!
 this HCG diet is killer! Only 20 days left!


Sooo why the empty theater you may ask????

Because My sisters and I are going to Utah to watch the PEMIER of NEW MOON in a theater that my cousins wife Kari rented for us and all of her friends!!!
(you ROCK Kari!)
 I'm SO excited!
I even started reading New Moon again just to refresh my memory, it's JUST AS GOOD the second time!
 It's funny before I saw the movie I was 100% Edward all the way. Edward was just so much better looking in my imagination. After the movie I'm leaning toward Jacob...decisions, decisions???? Hum I guess I'll see what the New Moon movie has to offer.



Some of you may think I'm a TOTAL GEEK...oh well.
I really don't care,
I love my Twilight =0)

12 comments:

Teri said...

I'm totally agreeing with you! I just finished New Moon for the 2nd time and it was so much better because of how much cuter Jacob was in the movie than in my head! LOL

And that picture of the Reeses cake has got to GO!!!! (j/k) Seriously...I want it everytime I check out your blog. So tempting...

Josh and Tiff Roundy said...

That cake does look pretty fantastic! How is that HCG diet? How are you doing on it so far?
I can't wait for New Moon to come out too. SOunds like you are going to have a lot of fun.
Love ya!

Mindy said...

I was so disappointed when I saw Twilight....they got Edward all wrong! I was on the fence about being team Edward or team Jacob, but how can you not be team Jacob when he looks so good? :)

Good luck on the diet......I'm sure you're lookin' hot!

Ashley said...

Man I have always loved Jacob. I can't believe you have the theater all to yourself. That's awesome. We moved!! We need to have you guys over. You're leaving soon right?

Idaho Searles said...

I am soooo excited too!!! i am counting the days. Oh ya and we MUST hit TiaPan on the way down

Love ya ~~jo

The Halls said...

Hi Chy,
Your boys are so cute. Loved the birthday party pics, the cake, and especially cade falling asleep at dinner video (sorry, i know I have a lot to catch up on!). I'm already so hormonal and an emotional, post-birth, crazy, crying, mom...but that brought tears to my eyes. What a precious little boy. He was so cute eating and just so kissable. I loved it!

Woods: said...

Jealous doesn't even begin to describe it. What a BLAST that will be! I'm re-reading New Moon too right now so I guess we are both geeks! :)

Beckie said...

Yes you are a little geeky! GEEZ-- I haven't gotten into the vampire movies!

Amy said...

Can I pretend to be your sister...we do share a birthday! As far as helping set up the website, I've been the one entering all the product and descriptions. She found the templete to go on. How is your diet going? I looked into it, but not sure I can do the whole shot thing. Let me know how it goes!

Anonymous said...

CHy I am going to New Moon in utah too! which theater? maybe we will see eachother!

Unknown said...

So... when are you coming to Utah? And where at in Utah? If you are near Layton, you should stop by. I would love to see you. Tell me a little about this diet you are doing. I would love to hear a little bit about it. E-mail me when you get the chance. And I think I need the recipe for that cake before I start my diet. Hee hee. Love ya!

Mindy Barker said...

My brother Dustin actually did them for us. He is just doing it in his spare time. He only does outside pictures becasue he doesn't have lighting yet for inside pictures. He just takes a bunch of picutes and then puts them on a disc for you so you get all of them. Then he can print them for you or you can have them printed at Sam's Club which is super cheap. You can get poster size prints for 11.88. Not bad.