I'm a nerd, I know.
I'm all excited about my new "Out Spoken Interiors" button. It's amazing what google can help you figure out.
I'm all excited about my new "Out Spoken Interiors" button. It's amazing what google can help you figure out.Take a button and spread the love around =0)
I hope they work....
This is some of the stuff I've been working on, it's funny how when someone makes a cute order (Jamie) my cutter magically cuts two.....weird?!?!
Fun CHEAP Halloween wreath.
It was even fun for Coop to help. It's just a wire wreath thing under ($2) and a bunch of cute Halloween scrap book paper, cut in strips and stapled (like those paper chain thingys you made in kindergarten). I added some wooden tags ($1.99) painted them and added some cute words in vinyl (of course).
My FAVORITE project has been these labels, I LOVE THEM!



Oh how I LOVE Halloween.....
My FAVORITE project has been these labels, I LOVE THEM!
Oh how I LOVE Halloween.....
7 comments:
Your creations are so stinkin' cute. I love the wreath idea so much. I might need to order a Boo from you for these wood blocks I painted black like 2 years ago. Now I just need to find them so I can figure out the demensions. . . hmmm that might take awhile. WHat are you guys up to this weekend?
That is so cute! I need to figure out some cute vynil to get from you. I'll put the button on my blog.
So cute. we need to get together and do some fun crafts. I mean i need to steal your cute ideas. fun fun can't wait for your crafts.
Chy, I put your button on my blog! Got part of Utah covered for you! If I want to place an order do I just email you or can you email me your phone number?
Philadelphia Pa is now covered.
It seemed to work. Very cute web page.
way cute stuff Chy!! I LOVE the flour and sugars...LOVE THEM!! :) How fun to be able to create such cute stuff!! um...definitely going to steal your cute idea for a halloween wreath!! HOW FUN!! And totally cute!
love the vinyl, love the wreath. . . you are so super creative and smart! let me know when your new button is up; I'll definately put it on my blog.
Post a Comment