The excitement was not a big as last year but he was defiantly excited! Cade on the other hand was not, poor little guy.
Last year Laura taught the Co-op here in Dayton and well basically..... she ROCKS! She was so great and would let Cade stay in class with me on the days I was scheduled (it's a Co-op thing). Cade just thought he was another preschooler. This year we have to go to the Waitsburg Co-op, so Cade can't come with me. He gets SO SAD when we leave and he can't stay. Poor little guy he just wants to be BIG like his BIG brother.
Coop was not excited to take pictures, he was more concerned about getting there on time, it was a valid concern. Just trying to save the memories =0)
My sorry attempt to get a picture with both my hansom little men.
I'm loving my Mondays and Fridays because we get to be lazy (or just not have to rush out the door in the morning). Friday we went to Walla Walla and on the way home the boys convinced me to stop at Baskin Robbins and get ice cream. I caved and told them don't tell daddy (as if he would care) because it was 4:30 and would ruin their dinner. Well Cade didn't have to say anything......
cat's out of the bag!
~for anyone who likes a great deal check out http://www.6pm.com/ I'm LOVING the cute bags for $14 I WANT ONE!~



7 comments:
Oh man, Cade is so hillarious. I love the pictures of you and Cooper, you look so pretty! That's too bad Cade can't come with you guys though! I guess I need to enjoy our mornings more since we never have to run off to anything:-)
oops I deleted my own comment????
I went back to 6pm.com to get that purse... it went OFF sale! =0( Dang It!
Chy I couldn't help but laugh out loud at that picture of Cade!!! That is awesome! Aren't little boys the best! Your are looking gorgeous by the way!
Wow! Cooper looks so much like Justin it's crazy! They are both so cute and I love the ice cream picture!!! You look great!
So cute! Loved the oreo face!
ha - love the purse but love those kids more!! You should tell the other teacher to "deal" and let Cade stay. He participated better than some of the enrolled kids. :o)You look smokin' hot btw.
Post a Comment