September 10, 2009

Are you Fireproof?

OK so when we first started watching this movie I have to admit I was thinking "low budget film" but then I started to fall in love with it, OK more like BAWL my eyes out! I suggest every married couple young or old watch this. We got it through Netflix and I just don't have it in me to send it back...apparently I need to buy it.
It's been an interesting couple of days around here, you know the kind of days where you just can't seem to wrap your head around something and it bothers you all day, I watched this (again) and it just makes me realize all I have.
I'm SO THANKFUL for all I've been given, I may not say it all the time but I am truly blessed with a sensitive, amazing husband and two little boys with beautiful spirits that melt my heart everyday, and on top of it I get to stay home with them, play cars, wipe faces, be silly and soak it all in...I'm very lucky, not every mommy gets to do that.
I AM GRATEFUL.


Fireproof.
Watch.
it.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I have heard many good things about this. I'll have to add it to our netflix cue also! Can't wait to see you tonight.

Amy said...

I saw this movie when it first came out. I loved it. There are a few good chiristian movies out there that I love. I wish I could remember there names but can't.

lorie said...

Chybabe, even your old mom and dad saw this movie and loved it. It showed the importance of God in your life and we loved it. We I told ever one about it I did not get much responce. Ihope everyone will listen to you!!!!!!!!!!! Love Mom

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you! I loved it too! even if it was "low-budget" at the end too:) the message is incredible!