So the new (I think) name of my little vinyl business MIGHT be
"Out Spoken Interiors".
What do you think?
Be honest
Here is the link to the NEW site (under construction) http://www.outspokeninteriors.com/ and my vinyl blog http://www.chysvinylexpressions.blogspot.com/ . Just for old time sake.
Here is the link to the NEW site (under construction) http://www.outspokeninteriors.com/ and my vinyl blog http://www.chysvinylexpressions.blogspot.com/ . Just for old time sake.NOW
THE CONTEST!
THE CONTEST!
If anyone can come up with a better name you will WIN this "Welcome" for your front door....
Just in time for Fall!
Or this SUPER cute Flour and Sugar label

Picture courtesy of "Tip Junkie"
GET THINKIN' GIRLS
I know you can do it!
Once I get this done I'm going to start doing a "vinyl craft" every month it will be cute and cheap, just the way we like it! If anyone has any fun ideas for that let me know. If I use your idea I'll send/give you a kit FREE!
11 comments:
Not to poop on the parade, but the first thing I thought of when you said "Out Spoken Interiors" was coming "out" . . . .you know, like "of the closet" . . . .sorry, just my little thought. I'm thinking of other names, but so far I am blank! I'll keep working on it though. ;o)
How about "Vintage Impressions" or
"Vintage Expressions" ? I don't know why the word vintage comes to mind...I'll keep thinking.....
Not good with making up names but i can't wait for the item of the month.
Put me on the list for that.
Oh I think it's a great name! If I think of anything just AMAZING, I'll let you know...don't hold your breath! :)
Great name...I really do like it. but here is my thought for the contest--- "If Your Walls Could Talk"
I love "outspoken interiors" I think it sounds great
Jo- If your walls could talk is taken =0( I liked that one too. Keep the ideas coming girls! I'm diggin the vintage thought....
Okay so I thought I comented last night, but guess not. Anyways, Nolan and I put our heads together and came up with two. Eloquentetchings.com and sophisticatedscribblings.com
Both were free as far as I can tell. I like yours too, but love the giveaway so I thought I'd think of something:-) Good luck!
WOW GREAT SITE CHY BRAD AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE FOR OUR BUISNESS YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE ME SOME POINTERS CAN'T THINK OF A NAME RIGHT NOW. I'LL KEEP THINKING BUT I LIKE WHAT YOU CAME UP WITH!
K - so I'm not so super creative, but these are what I came up with:
allthingsvinyl.com
yourvinylexpressions.com
wallthingsvinyl.com
vinylwallthings.com
vinylinteriors.com
-they all look available as far as I can tell
I also thought of Chy's Expressions, but it came out like this: chySEXpressions. . . . yeeaah, you might get the kind of internet traffic you might not want. . .
I'll keep thinking ;o)
creative expressions? luv nick
Post a Comment