My big brother J.D. just got a new website for his cabinet shop, Rocky Mountain Cabinet. I just got done browsing through it... WOW! I forget over here in Washington how very beautiful their work is. My brother in law Brad does finish trim work and his work is just as beautiful (his company name is Black Rock Construction) Now just to resist moving back to IF so I could take advantage of their beautiful work.....ehhhhh =0/
This is my brothers house...BEAUTIFUL!
Pictures of some of their other work



Check it out http://www.rockymountaincabinetandmillwork.com/
(Nicky, Black Rock needs a web site!)
7 comments:
Okay....Finally! Someone on the same page as I am! LOL. There is nothing here like there is in Good ol Idaho. Cabinets/kitchens/HOUSES...crafts.. ya know????
Wow Love that kitchen very cool.
Chy your for sure need to come up here with your friend bring your kids and stay here. It would be so fun and I could definatly contribute something. Plus I would love on of those watch bands and some vynl. Seriously that would be a blast.
Again sorry about the spelling.
Oh man, such awesome kitchens. If only we could do that here! Why can't we?!?
Wow - I'm awestruck. Amazingly beautiful! Awww - I want some!!
ok, I am in awe. Is this JD Lundblade's home? Wow, I think he is younger than Justin and Matt isn't he? Wow, he is doing so well. Tell me what Justin does for a living? Are you living in Spokane? See ya. Love, Mama Inglet
Post a Comment