August 12, 2009

Birthday boy

It's my little man Cade's 2nd birthday!

We are so lucky to have this little guy in our lives, he is so sweet. I always wondered before we had him and it was just Coop, how in the world could I love anyone as much as Coop. It's funny how your heart can grow twice as big in an instant.


Fun Facts About Cade:


~He can hold his own when it comes to rough housing

~He LOVE sweets (wonder where he got that from....)

~His little smile can melt your heart (and he knows it, especially when he is in trouble)

~He thinks his big brother and Dad are superhero's

~He likes to get his Groove on to his favorite song "Fire Burning" by Sean Kingston and yes we JAM to it in our mini-van!

~He gives sweet little kisses with out me asking (sometimes)

~He enjoys waking up several times a night and then sleeping in (isn't that nice)

~He loves to say prayers and he will say them along with you and gibber jabber something about mommy, daddy, cooper..... it's cute.

~Loves cars, trains, trucks, motorcycles, tractors really anything that moves.

~He is mommy's little helper, he puts (or throws... thank goodness for plastic) his dishes in the sink , takes his own diaper out to the garbage or as he calls it "bargage".

~Loves all animals and wants a doggy so bad

~He is a blessing to our lives that I don't feel qualified for, but I am so very grateful for him and his sweet little spirit in our home.

WE LOVE YOU CADE!!




Naughty....

We went to Boise last weekend for a short family get together at Roaring Springs and Saturday night we had a little party for Cade, he got some AWESOME gifts from both grandparents. At around 1am Sunday morning I found Cade sitting on the floor on top of his Thomas The Train Blankee playing with is Tractor and Trailer....1 AM!

I think he liked his gifts.

Thanks we love you guys!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so cute CHY! He is definitely a boys boy. That's funny how late he stayed up playing. What a goof!

Beckie said...

OH happy birthday little man!! What a cute guy!! I'd be up at 1 playing with my toys too!! Good CAll!!

Carling Family said...

He is so cute! It seems like yesterday we were at stroller bootcamp. You were prego with Cade and kicking my butt running. Oh how I miss those days. That is so cute him waking up at 1 AM to play with his toys.

Laura Lou said...

I just love your boys Chy. Happy, happy 2nd to Cade. He is the greatest little boy, ALL BOY, no doubt about it. Love the sepia pics. So cute!