August 02, 2009

"I go go church day!"

Last night when we got back from Tri Cities Cade spiked a fever. I gave him some medicine right before bed and Justin and I had it all worked out that we would switch off during church staying home with him so we could both teach our lessons.
So this morning Justin and Coop went to Sacrament and I stayed home with Cade. He was not quite awake when they left but he must have heard them leaving because when I went in to get him out of his crib (he still had a fever) he looked at me and said "I go go church day" I assume he knew it was Sunday because I had a dress on??? I tried to convince him to just hang out and relax, eat breakfast, watch cartoons....nope!
HE WAS GOING TO CHURCH! He got his Crocks and put them on (himself) this is how it went....
He found his shoes himself, in our BIG shoe basket This is the look I got when I said "no Cade your sick".


He was determined
Getting mad I'm not helping



The nasty look I got for not helping.

So we drove to church him in his jammies and me in my dress and waited for dad and Cooper to come and switch. The funny thing was that he didn't really want to go to church but he wanted to be with Daddy and Cooper.
Even if he is crabby and gives me nasty looks.... he's still stinkin' cute =0)
Side note~ His hair is super cute and curly when I put gel in it (I need to post a picture), but it just looks CrAzY when it's not done =0/




5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow he looks so big! What cute hair is it curly?

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh ADORABLE! I love the hair too :)

Ashley said...

I was loving the hair, what cute pictures. I hope he feels better soon. We're moving to a house by the Comuntiy College. I am excited but nervous because she is keeping it up for sale:-(

Audrey Squires said...

I love his darling curls! Cute kiddos! How are you doing? I can't wait for my little man to be a typical boy. They are so different than girls

Beckie said...

the curls are hilarious!! Where did they come from??? Poor sick boy!