OK I did it! I started a recipe blog and your all invited to post on it...or just read it! Really all we want is everyday recipes everything from kids snacks to fancy smancy dinner, sooo whatcha got huh!! just click on the "whats cookin girls" blog on my blog list, see ya there!
8 comments:
Ok, I'm a retard-- I can't figure out how to post on another blog-- ? Great great job on the blog-- you are just so dang creative! I have some good recipes to do -- I'll try to make them and show a picture-- I like to have a picture of my food first! But how do I do it--
Happy birthday! Too funny about the hubby, I love it :) BTW about your hair from the last post, I do the same to mine so I guess we are in the same boat.......the cooler than everyone else boat. Hey I need some vinyl lettering ideas. Whats your email address?
I sent your DVD back to you a couple days ago. Let me know when you get it! And I love the recipe blog!!! Both of the recipes posted so far look delicious! I'm having a hard time restraining myself from putting all my recipes on at the same time... Not that I'm a great cook- I'm just super excited about the blog! :) My brother thinks I'm a moron. He called and said "My friend want's your Oreo recipe." And I said "It's on this blog my friend just started. Tell her to look at whatscookingirls and it's already on there." He was like "Are you serious? You are a blogging retard." Ya- I'm lame.
I was right in the middle of making your Chicken Alfredo yesterday when Jaxon had to go to the Hospital. I came home and finished the recipe and it was SO GOOD!! Hopefully next time it will go a little smoother, but I'll definatly be making it again! Thanks Chy!! Now if we could just get more people to post some yummy new recipes.....
I love it! I can't wait to try some things out. I hate finding new things to cook. My mom is an amazing cook, why doesn't it just pass along? UGH...anyway, you look amazing and your flowers you got were beautiful. Shame on Justin :)Hope you are well!
love the recipe idea!!! I would love to post some so what is it that I need to do so I can? my email is amymason101@hotmail.com so send me the info there!
What a great idea! Once I start cooking again I'll be on it all the time.
chy,
You are so cute...I was sort of laughing and felt sad for you too about your birthday...You worked it pretty good, though. Poor Husbands and Daddies, they get overwhelmed sometimes, but don't we too?....And not only do we remember everyone's bday, but organize, plan, and carry out all sorts of events for them?? That's why we are the MOM's. Thank Heaven for both, though, Right? I sure can't restle as good. Cort
Post a Comment