Can you believe it... I Chy who usually averages 2 to 3 posts a week has become blog lazy. Justin's going to be gone this weekend on a young men's camp out so I'm sure I'll get board and blog it up. I do have to say I am CRAZY excited that we will be in DISNEY WORLD in 22 days!!!! YEAH!!!!!!
4 comments:
I am excited that you are going to Disney World...so fun! I am also impressed you have 2 runs already set up, glad you are keeping up on it and your first half marathon was such a success! Hope your okay while Justin is gone! I am a wimp when Nolan leaves and I usually go home:-)
Oh I am so excited for you to get to go to Disneyworld! Slightly jealous...yes! Oh it will be such a blast! Look at all of the runs you've got going on! You are awesome!
P.S. I LOVE your new background! So darling!
How exciting!! Hope you guys have alot of fun at Disney World!! You won't be too far from me. :)
Post a Comment