Alright, I have been tagged...a post all about the hubby.
1. Where did you meet? Well we both went to the same high school and I remember seeing him play basketball one game and asking who is that??? (like hummm what a hotti) the answer oh that's Mindy's boyfriend...oh, end of story. We hung out at the Floyd's house a lot but didn't really know each other existed. After his mission he saw me working at good old Sunglass Hut in the mall and we spent literaly everyday together after that.
2. How long did you date before you were married? ok I look back and think wow were we CRAZY? We dated for 3 months and he proposed and we got married 3 months after that wheew I know, but when you know you know and we did!
3. How long have you been married? 7 years this December! And I still get all giddy when he holds my hand:)
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is very thoughtful when he gives gifts and wants them to be just perfect. He is an AWESOME daddy and likes one on one time with each boy, I really love that he teaches them to respect me and if they don't ...oh boy don't mess with dad. Cooper very often comes up to me and gives me a BIG hug and says "mom I love you your beautiful" I just say did your dad tell you to say that... Cooper "yep!" He knows how to win brownie points for sure:)
1. Where did you meet? Well we both went to the same high school and I remember seeing him play basketball one game and asking who is that??? (like hummm what a hotti) the answer oh that's Mindy's boyfriend...oh, end of story. We hung out at the Floyd's house a lot but didn't really know each other existed. After his mission he saw me working at good old Sunglass Hut in the mall and we spent literaly everyday together after that.
2. How long did you date before you were married? ok I look back and think wow were we CRAZY? We dated for 3 months and he proposed and we got married 3 months after that wheew I know, but when you know you know and we did!
3. How long have you been married? 7 years this December! And I still get all giddy when he holds my hand:)
4. What does he do that surprises you? He is very thoughtful when he gives gifts and wants them to be just perfect. He is an AWESOME daddy and likes one on one time with each boy, I really love that he teaches them to respect me and if they don't ...oh boy don't mess with dad. Cooper very often comes up to me and gives me a BIG hug and says "mom I love you your beautiful" I just say did your dad tell you to say that... Cooper "yep!" He knows how to win brownie points for sure:)
5. What is your favorite feature of his? uhhh... whats not? I've been chasing this man from the beginning. He has awesome arms, chest and a cute bum!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His fun loving spirit he loves to make me smile even when I'm mad and he genuinely wants to do his best either at work or at home.

7. Does he have a Nickname for you? Wifee
8. What is his favorite color? Yellow and blue
9. What is his Favorite food? Mexican along with chips and salsa
10. What is his favorite sport? He likes to watch golf and football the best but he loves to play baseball and he is awesome I'm sure if we were not so into dating each other while in college he defiantly could have walked on the team, he wouldn't say that but he is very modest when it comes to his athletic ability.
11. When and where was your first kiss? a bunch of us were at the drive-in and Justin and I were in the middle of the back bed of the truck and Lori Porter was on one side I think Mindy Merrill was on the other (I forget) Scrogum was laying on the gate of the truck. Justin and I were teasing- aka flirting- and everyone else was sleeping (it was the 2nd movie) Justin was tickling me and totally hit his hand on the top of the shell (those stupid things on the back of truck beds) HARD! anyway we were laughing so hard and trying to be quiet at the same time and the next thing you know we were kissing:)
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? We really enjoy our "alone time" we love our kids but we really just enjoy hangin' with each other walks, dinner most anything.
13. Do yo have any Children? Two handsome little men Cooper (almost 4) and Cade ( 13 months)
14. Does he have a hidden talent? The boy can dance! I'm sure not many people know that but he would be a wanted man at the dance clubs...lucky me:) He is also almost always good at ANYTHING he tries.
15. How old is he? 29 almost 30... weird I swear he is still 21
16. Who said I love you first? Wheew we had some good conversations about it involving past relationships and everything and one day I was really frustrated because I knew I loved him but I needed to hear it from him. So I said a prayer that if he did, he would let me know soon so I could either give in or move on to avoid getting my heart broken. (I was not the type to be in a serious relationship and man it scared me because I was WOOPED) The next day he said he loved me in the parking lot in front of Tan America, I didn't care where it was, it meant everything to me. He told me later that he got a strong impression the night before that he wanted to tell me that day...cool huh!
17. What is his favorite type of music? butt rock...ehhh
18. What do you admire most about him? He is genuine and understands a lot about the gospel, I'm always asking him questions (I'm defiantly not a scriptorian)
19. Do you think he will read this? Maybe?
I tag my sister, Nicole, Amy S., Mindy M, Mindy K., and Becky. : )
8 comments:
So sweet I noticed from day one what a genuinely nice guy he was. You guys are so fun and cute together too! Hope things are going well!
That was fun to read! Like you said on Emily's blog, it's fun to read when you know both people! Thanks for tagging me. It was a little hard to think of nice things to say about Roudy, though... :P
Cute blog! 22 days until the race!? I don't think I'm going to die, but, it's not going to be pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!
Call me sometime to let me know what kind of things you have planned for that weekend, so we can chill a little!
Jules
I love it!! What a couple! Its nice to sit and think about past things huh! Think of nice things to say -- instead of hey did you take the garbage out!
I loved reading that. I did not know you guys only dated for 3 months, wow you don't mess around :). Sorry the move came kind of fast. I went to playgroup today and I really missed you. You will have to call me when you come to visit your fam. Sorry now you don't have a friend half way to visit before you get to Idaho Falls.
It is so fun getting to hear about how it all started! It is crazy how fast time goes. You guys seem so happy together and have the most adorable little family. I am so glad we are back in touch!
I've been thinking. It's so nice of you to be nice to me. If I ever met Roudy's highschool girlfriend I'd probably just want to punch her in the face (I'm a little bit of the jealous type). Plus, Roudy saw her a couple years ago and he said she had got some new boobs. How am I supposed to compete with that? And it would totally be on if I saw his ex wife. Anyway, just saying thanks for being a good friend given the circumstances! :)
Ah, Jorgy is super cool!! Again, fun to read when I know you both! : )
Post a Comment