October 03, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Time!



For Coopers preschool we went to a pumpkin patch today and they all got to pick out their very own pumpkin. They also got cookies and apple cider it was super cool! And the coolest part is that it is 1 house down from ours! I have a feeling we will be making a lot more trips there;) This was the first fall they were open, I guess they sell tons of great stuff all spring and summer!

Coopers preschool and AWESOME "Teacher Laura"!

Keep in mind this out on a country road, you would never guess it was even there, even better its so close to our house I could throw a rock and hit my house... not that I would, but you get the idea.

I was told this barn is over 100 years old, it is now the office and has fun stuff inside...you'll see in a picture below. hummm... maybe I could sell vinyl there???

inside


Cooper and Cade (he has to do EVERYTHING Cooper does) finding the PERFECT pumpkin!

Dirty...ummmm yep!

Cade apparently found his, he kept trying to sit on it like "this one is MINE mom!" I wanted to get a picture of Cooper with his pumpkin but he said he was too busy for that picture...Oh EXCUSE ME!

Pull, Cade PULL!!

These are the tomatoes that the people that moved out of your house planted. LUCKY US! There are tons more just waiting to be picked;)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so glad that Cooper has fun at preschool and an awesome teacher. That's cool that they use the barn to sell stuff. Small towns think of the cutest things! I can't believe that you will be running the half marathon soon. Hope training is going well.

Mindy said...

Little towns are so fun! You should definatly sell vinyl at that cute little barn! I got your email,but I'm waiting for some input from Roudy. Actually, he probably won't care. His mom will be here tonight and I'll ask her. I'll let you know. Thanks!

Woods: said...

Cute background! And cute post! What a fun activity for your boys! I didn't use the gel on my run. My sister did use the 'beans' and liked them a lot. I just liked the water/gatorade that was given out throughout the run! Ooh, it is coming up fast! Yeah!

Stephens Family said...

Ah, love the country livin'. How adorable is that barn. I want to come visit! : ) We don't really know the meaning of fall, pumpkin patches, country barns...not so much here in hot Phoenix. Very fun!!