we would love to see ya!
As most of you know, we are planning on having a little get together for anyone who wants to come on Saturday, July 5th at 3pm. We will be meeting at my Parents house the Lundblade's (directions are at bottom of post). Please come by and say HI! We would all love to know and see what everyone is up to. Husbands and kids are of course welcome. Please plan on bringing a sweet treat for everyone to share and be ready for fun in the blow up castle, there will be some water toys also so bring swim suits and towels for the kiddos.!
Again, here are the details...When: Saturday, July 5th at 3:00 pm Where: Lundblade Residence Directions from Country Corner: Take 1st St. EAST to Crowley Rd. also known as 45th. Go left or NORTH on 45th and go for about 1/2 mile. You will see a subdivision sign that says Caribou Meadows on your right. Turn right or EAST into the subdivision. The road is called Wind River Rd. Take your first left on the next street and then your next right onto Madison River Road. Go down a ways and the house is on the left.4839 Madison River Road.Don't forget to bring a sweet treat to share with all!
As most of you know, we are planning on having a little get together for anyone who wants to come on Saturday, July 5th at 3pm. We will be meeting at my Parents house the Lundblade's (directions are at bottom of post). Please come by and say HI! We would all love to know and see what everyone is up to. Husbands and kids are of course welcome. Please plan on bringing a sweet treat for everyone to share and be ready for fun in the blow up castle, there will be some water toys also so bring swim suits and towels for the kiddos.!
Again, here are the details...When: Saturday, July 5th at 3:00 pm Where: Lundblade Residence Directions from Country Corner: Take 1st St. EAST to Crowley Rd. also known as 45th. Go left or NORTH on 45th and go for about 1/2 mile. You will see a subdivision sign that says Caribou Meadows on your right. Turn right or EAST into the subdivision. The road is called Wind River Rd. Take your first left on the next street and then your next right onto Madison River Road. Go down a ways and the house is on the left.4839 Madison River Road.Don't forget to bring a sweet treat to share with all!
Thanks Emily for getting this all together!
OH, please feel free to copy and paste this post to your own blog so more folks can see it!
6 comments:
thanks for your comment Chy..it really meant a lot to me. I'm sorry about your day, I hope I don't get a carseat check...Jace takes off the top straps! Maybe we'll see you around the 4th my sis in law will be doing a booth on memorial with her purses and luggage...you should come and check it out! chat at you later!
I will have to see about the 4th...my family is going to be in town as well as bens so its already tough to get everyone in. I knew ashley was prego...how exciting for her! time does fly...sometimes way to quickly! I'm not totally sure where she will be call me if your downtown on the 4th and maybe i'll know then 221-5607 is my number(its a cell so don't worry) It would be great to see ya, so I may try to hit it, are you going all day?
Hey I don't think im going home for the 4th. Call me when your coming through Nampa and we will meet up. Something is wrong with our computer so I won't be blogging for a while but call me if you have time when your on your way to Idaho Falls.
Just poppin' in to say Hi and let you know I miss you.. Love you, Tiff
To change my template I just go too cutest blog on the block it's a blog as well you can google it and it will give the link. They have a whole bunch of backrounds to choose from and they tell how you how to do it. Hope you are doing good and we should meet up sometime. Kevin goes down that way sometimes next time he does I will have to come and we can hang out for the day if you want three extra girls at your house. Talk to you later wish I was going home for the fourth:(.
That sounds like fun. I am so excited to come home for the fourth. We should definitely get in touch. I will make it on the
5th to your parents house (it may be just me, Jon is crazy and going on a long run that day). Your kids are just the cutest. I look forward to seeing you. give me a call, we are planning to go to all the festivities of the 4th. we may run into eachother. :)
Post a Comment