
So, this is
Cade and Ginger (Nina's cat) he
LOVES her. Whenever he sees her he
jets over to her and
LAYS ON TOP OF HER, the funny thing is Ginger just lays there and purrs! It's quite the relationship, she even lets him
DROOL ALL OVER HER:) We need a pet!

YEAH!!!
Cade is taking a bottle!!! My goal was to nurse him for 1 year, but hey 10 months is close enough:) This is him and his new jugs (ha, ha) don't mind my sense of humor I get it from my pops ( I know he is laughing):)
I thought I would put a little video of cade getting around, he is standing up to everything. Maybe I should just put a big straw in the milk jug... ya think! His current favorite thing is to climb the STEEP STAIRS (gurrr! not my favorite thing). Both my boys are getting so big, I'm such a lucky mommy:)
7 comments:
Nice Jugs...
This baby stage is so fun isn't it? the three year old stage is fun too...but there is just something about the whole baby thing. They just grow up so fast! Cade is adorable! He is into everything just like Tessa! So, the party on the 5th...it sounds fun but Josh said something about going to Anaconda to play golf for the day. If he dosen't go we will try really hard to make it to your house! Drive safe to IF!!
Hey Chy! Your kids are such cute li little toe heads. They look like they have so much fun together. I am so sad I will not make it to I.F. over the 4th. We have that good old thing they call a family reunion. Please tell everyone hello. Your blog page is so cute. I really need to update mine. what website do you use for your background. I am so behind on the whole computer thing. Hope all is well. audrey
Hey! he sure is a cutie! I need your help...my sis-in-law is doing a blog page for her purses and luggage and I am putting it together. I was just curious about the feedblitz thing..is it worth it and which one did you do? thanks!
HOLY COW that is the longest piece of drool I've ever seen!! SOO CUTE! Pets are best when they're not yours I've decided. It's nice to see them, but even better to see them go home. :0) Oh, and nice jugs! Happy 4th of July!!
Chy your boys are so adorable! Its been way too long! How are you?
Let me be the first to say thanks for hosting our little get together. It was fun to see everybody! I'd CONSIDER hosting next year if everybody really wants to do it again!
Post a Comment