Well it's Lori's birthday tomorrow and I just wanted to give her a shout out! so... here is 10 things about Lori that I love!
1. She was my BEST FRIEND growing up!
2. She has always been so smart in everything not just school, but life.
3. I always wanted her hair:)
4. We used to tease her for being so nice to EVERYONE!
5. We used to watch Pinky and the Brain... " hey are you thinkin what I'm thinkin? Yeah do watermelons float?" Don't ask?
6. We (Mindy, Ash, KaDee, Lori, and I) would go out in rain storms and jump in the puddles, sometimes even lay in them... we were so weird!
7. She shares my love for softball
8. She would do ANYTHING for anyone if they asked her
9.She was always my GOOD conscience.
10. I could not have asked for a better friend to grow up with.
4 comments:
Thanks, Chy! that was very sweet of you to remember my birthday. You have always been good at these kind of things. And remembering Pinky and the Brain, WOW I totally forgot about that. Thank you again for the great shout out!!! Your boys are growing up so cute. Hope you have a great day:)
Lori aka Porter:)
Chy I have one more question... How do I flip my pictures that are vertical?
I can't believe how big Cade has gotten! He is so dang cute!
We miss you. Play group has pretty much dissolved since our director moved!:)
Chy-
I can't take credit for the blog patrol thing. I was snooping around on someone else's blogging friends and I saw it. Way Cool! You might want to take the Walla Walla, WA part off your blog, though. You have super cute kids and I bet there aren't many Justin Jorgensen's in the phone book. Too bad there are weirdos! Just a thought
o.k. so I don't know your friend but I just wanted to comment that I love your music!! Thanks for the blog patrol!
Post a Comment