May 07, 2008

More Seattle!

This is down by the science center the kids and I spent most of the day here. Justin caught up with us after his meetings.

The Space Needle of course!

Notice the stroller! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ME!!!! I'M SOOO EXCITED!!! Thanks Justin! Love ya:)

Don't you just want to squeeze him!

5 comments:

Woods: said...

LOVE the stroller! That is so great! K, so you are getting the inside scoop on Seattle for me, right? :) I'll probably be there for a visit in June. Good luck on your 5K! That's great! Sounds like fun! Cute cute boys! And you look so so pretty!

Chy said...

I hear its sooo expensive to live here! But it is fun place- busy though. When are you moving here and for how long, I bet this rotation thing is hard with a little family but also way fun to get to see new places! I'm looking forward to your picts from your half marathon!

Carling Family said...

I love your stroller, pretty nice Mother's Day present. Hey I think we need to the Seattle baseball trip we had talked about. I really want to go there. That picture of Cade is so cute and your little family.

Amy said...

Seattle looks so fun we hope to make it there this summer! Love the stroller I have one but it doesn't have a swivel wheel a must. ALi if you go to a baseball game stop and see us on the way, we should all go together. Our friends say they are so fun and the stadium is amazing. Your boys are so cute and love the hair it makes me want to cut mine.

Chy said...

Thanks on the hair it was not what I requested but thats ok it works. Yes Yes we all need to go to a game! How fun would that be! The stadium is cool, the kids would love it:)