November 29, 2007

Cooper and Cade! Very handsome boys in my opinion!
This was during one of our many stops on the way home from Thanksgiving in IF, we found a pond, Justin and Cooper were breaking the ice with rocks while I fed Cade.
For Cooper's birthday Steph, Brookie, & Andrew gave him bath stuff, I was a little alarmed the water was so green until I realized the soap turned EVERYTHING green, it was fun. Cooper was mad at me for taking a picture of him without his clothes on, he's funny!
Just another cute picture of Cade!My new nick name for him is
Chuncky Monkey, I'll try not to let that one stick, he, he, he!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Your Boys are so super cute, I can't wait to see you all at christmas! (you will be in IF for Christmas won't you?)
Anyways, there are so many beautiful things to see in OR and WA on your way back from ID. You should ask my dad where the best places to stop are on your route home for next time...
xoxoxo

Rebecca said...

So so cute...where do I get the green bath tub soap ;) It was so good (and random) to see you guys! Now we just need to meet the boys!

Hayley said...

hey chy! i stumbled upon your blog.

your kids are so cute! i have a 4 month old little girl and a 2 year old. things have sure changed since la jolla!

take care, hayley (lewis) gardiner

The Sommer Family said...

Chy-
it was so fun to see you over thanksgiving. I miss you so much too. Brookie found a picture of Cooper the other day and said "mom, it's Cooper...where did he go?" It was sad. I hope to see you over Christmas too! Love ya!