Well as some of you might know I decided to try and start a little vinyl lettering business from home. I got the cutter last night at around 7:30 and I had it all put together at around 1:30-2am, but it was fun! I took these pictures mainly for Mom and Nicky because I know they are both dying to see it in action! I have decided it is easier said than done, but I'm sure it will get a lot better once I get to know the program. I also put a picture of the very first SUCCESSFUL product;)
4 comments:
Yeah!!! Congrats, what machine did you decide on??? I'm so excited to see you get started best of luck!!
love ya,
Tiff
Chy that is so cool that you are going to start your own business. I think you will do well. I love those things. Do you have any cute girly ones yet? I will be your first customer. How fun. Good luck with that.
love ya,
Tiff Roundy
That's awesome Chy. Good luck with it. Sounds like a lot of fun. You'll do really well at it. You're good at that kind of stuff. Love ya,
Mindy
Mindy Who? Barker, Keller, Gerard...to many Mindys:)
Post a Comment