July 07, 2011

Summer fun...

This year for the 4th of July we had a blast! We went camping with the Lundblade side up at Mcrea Ranch for a couple of days then came home to Idaho Falls and spent the 4th at the parade, a picnic with the Jorgensen fam, then on to the fireworks!
I LOVE the 4th of July
 Ava is already 8 months! Yes- I'm a sad momma. WHY do they grow so stinkin' fast!?!!?
 She is crawling. Of all places to master the "crawl" she picked camping.
She was one dirty baby girl;)






I started working from home last month, so my days have been BUSY- but good. I like having a schedule and keeping with it (most days;)) I also decided to run in the Ragnar Relay.

What is a Ragnar Relay.....well it's craziness.....PURE CRAZINESS!!!
So Call me CRAZY!
12 friends running 200(ish) miles, day and night, relay-style. Add in crazy runners, inside jokes and a mild case of sleep deprivation. The result? Some call it a slumber party without sleep, pillows or deodorant. We call it a Ragnar Relay. (this came straight from the website itself...lol!)
Can I just tell you. I am SO OUT OF SHAPE! Hummmmm.... this might just kill me.
Wish me luck friends.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Wow that run sounds so crazy, but if anyone can do it, it's you!Your 4th of July looked wonderful. What are you doing from home? Can't wait to see you sometime when we're in SLC!