Four years ago we were driving 10 hours to our new home in Washington and I cried THE WHOLE WAY and for WEEKS after we arrived. I DID NOT want to move but it was the best thing for our family,
so we did.
Today we are moving to Salt lake City.....so WHY cant I stop crying??? We have been RICH...RICH WITH BLESSINGS here. Why is it when you finally get settled and you find those friends that you feel are as close as family that life uproots you and sends you on your way? Don't get me wrong I'm EXCITED, we have been wanting to get closer to home for a couple of years now.
Now that it's finally here I'm a mess.
Leaving my Dayton family was so much harder than I EVER expected.
Today we leave Dayton rich with blessings and my heart is full!

4 comments:
So sweet! You will be missed, and are so awesome that anywhere you go you'll be a huge blessing to those around you and and you make things so positive. Good luck today, moving is so stressful, but I don't need to remind you of that. Hopefully you're getting down to the last few moves of your life :-)
These experiences make us strong and those friends you have will be your friends forever!! You will love SLC is ma soooooo jealous!!!
I have huge crocodile tears. . . My life has been so blessed to have you in it. If for no other reason, you were in Dayton just to comfort and befriend me. You leave me rich!!
I have huge crocodile tears. . . My life has been so blessed to have you in it. If for no other reason, you were in Dayton just to comfort and befriend me. You leave me rich!!
Post a Comment