We tried to stay clear of the YUCKY cold that was going around....but we still got it. Ava was put on breathing treatments for about a week. She was such a little angel and just let me put this stupid mask on her!
She is growing SO TALL, I had to pull out the 6 month clothes because all the 3-6 month pants look like capri's! She is sleeping really well at night only waking up once or twice, I find that AMAZZZING because my boys woke up like 4-5 times a night for their first year.
THANK YOU AVA GIRL...nuf said!
One of her favorite things to do in the morning is watch Rocky (our dog) out the sliding back door.
Look at those beautiful baby blues!! love em
Meet Fro...also known as Cade. This kid is terrified of cutting his hair!
Any suggestions are welcome.
The last time I cut it he freaked out after about the first MINUTE and then I had to {headlock} him to finish, the poor kid was crying and screaming....mommy was crying too, I felt so bad.
But come on, really?
It's driving me {like the cute little fish on Fish Hooks would say}
CRRRRAAZY!!!
Any suggestions are welcome.
The last time I cut it he freaked out after about the first MINUTE and then I had to {headlock} him to finish, the poor kid was crying and screaming....mommy was crying too, I felt so bad.
But come on, really?
It's driving me {like the cute little fish on Fish Hooks would say}
CRRRRAAZY!!!
Cade is OFFICIALLY potty trained...FINALLY!
{YEAH CADE!!!}
Mommy could not be happier.
We love you to pieces little man!
I swear I had a picture of Coop, but I must have accidentally deleted it. Next post buddy!
Cooper is loving Kindergarten and reading very well! He is such a great big brother to both Ava and Cade. He has to make sure and give Ava hugs and kisses EVERY morning before school, it's very cute!
4 comments:
That is awful that you where sick. Your kids are to cute for words.
Ok friend, you asked a question that I can answer! Hair! I do hair! I will tell you what works with my little guy. I sit in the bathroom on the toilet and have him on my lap facing a mirror. (my cade loves to see himself) Let him hold something- toys, combs, water bottle, sippy....etc. (p.s I always have some sort of treat on hand too....yes it's going to get hairy, but it helps get the haircut done!) I use the clippers (buzzers) and I usually let Cade feel it buzzin before I put in on his head he thinks its pretty funny. Then I do the "2-3-4" haircut. Start with #2 on bottom, #4 on top and use #3 to blend in the middle. You can use whatever #s you want depending what length you are going for. Sorry for the long reply, hope it helps!
My mom had to put on cartoons for Doug to watch so she could cut his hair- he'd have to be super engrossed in what he was watching- then he didn't care!!
OOh poor Ava-- I'm glad she's feeling better!
I have found that I have to take my boys somewhere to get their hair cut. They do MUCH better for someone besides Mom. Even if you have a friend who could do it for you. Ava is ADORABLE! And I love Cade's hair, Jace had hair like that and then he wanted it shaved...sad sad day! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment