She is the CUTEST thing EVER. This is random, I know...yes it's me Neysa..Dave's wife. She reminds me SO much of Olivia, my little girl when she was little. There must be Lundblade in her. Crazy! I just want to just pick her up and eat her. She is a DOLL...LOVE IT! CONGRATS once again. It's already trouble huh? Little girls can sure be EXPENSIVE! :)
3 comments:
She is the CUTEST thing EVER. This is random, I know...yes it's me Neysa..Dave's wife. She reminds me SO much of Olivia, my little girl when she was little. There must be Lundblade in her. Crazy! I just want to just pick her up and eat her. She is a DOLL...LOVE IT! CONGRATS once again. It's already trouble huh? Little girls can sure be EXPENSIVE! :)
She is such a cute baby! I love the chubby cheeks...maybe it's because they remind me of my own...my own baby's cheeks :)
Congrats Chy and Justin! She is so beautiful! It makes me excited for our little bundle to arrive... except for all of the not fun baby stuff!
Post a Comment