That was so easy....Trust me if I say it's easy than it is, cuz I'm no seamstress! I'm so excited it turned out so cute!
{at least I think it's cute!}
This is the inside.
I'm a nerd and forgot my "list" when I went to Walla Walla, so I had to try and remember what I needed at JoAnn's. When I got home I realized I was a yard short. So my hooter hider is now the inside of my car seat cover.
Lucky for me the fabric matched up perfectly!
6 comments:
Very cute I made one to and it has turned to be the best. You can hide them from all those dirty germs. Hope your hanging in there your almost done and girls are so fun.
You are too tricky-- I need you to move back and be tricky for me!! come on!! IF is calling you!
Oh I love them so much. Good you know how to do them now too, they are such great baby gift ideas. Next time you don't bring your list, call me, I'll get online and find it for you! That would be so annoying! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Way CUTE Chy!! You did a fantastic job!
That did turn out way cute! Way to go! I need to buy one of those, for sure!
so stinkin' cute - you are so darn clever and adorable. You are one hot preggo mamma! Hang in there!!
Post a Comment