Before you watch this, let me tell you that last week my old drunk neighbor put a note on my door stating that he "called" on our dog for barking loud, our neighbors LOVE us...haa haa! Anyway today I could hear Coop yelling something in the back yard so I went out to tell him to be quiet. When I got outside he was belting out his own little made up song, about church, family, and even a little bit of the Pledge Of Allegiance. It made it even better that I could smell my neighbors outside smoking, so instead of telling him to be quiet I decided to record it. What are they going to do call the cops on my kids singing????
I love Cades accompaniment in the background..so cute;)
{you will have to scroll down and pause my music so you can hear him}
Not that most of you care but I'm 35 weeks!!!
I'm EXCITED!
{probably because I'm counting everyday at this point}
5 comments:
I care that you are 35 weeks! very exciting!
Aren't arnery neighbors the BEST?! Yeah we love them too. ;) I think it's awesome how loud coop's singing is! I'd love to see the cop's reaction if he does call about "kids singing too loud". haha
And YAY for 35 weeks!! Can't wait to see pics of your new princess! Good Luck!!
Oh my goodness. You have amazing kids! That is absolutely the cutest!! Poo-poo on the neighbors too. Cranky old fart. . . . . kids and dogs, there is nothing better. :o) And YAY on the 35 weeks. I can't wait to see and hold that little sweetie soon!!
OOh that is perfect-- I am totally diggin the song- and to nasty neighbors--i say -- make some dry ice bombs- and set them off!! If they want loud-- we can make loud!!!
I love the singing! Cute kids, and I can't wait to see the new cute one when she gets here- so exciting! How are you feeling? I've been thinking about you a lot....hope that counts for something!
Post a Comment