My baby will only be the "baby" for about 10 more weeks, I want him to enjoy every minute of it until then!
Love you Cade, Happy Birthday!!!
{more pictures to come after his party on Saturday}
This is what Cooper has been doing EVERYDAY for the last few weeks...gotta love a HOT tub full of COLD water ;0)
4 comments:
What a birthday month for you! I can't believe Cade's 3, and you have a couple months til your due date! Crazy crazy. I love the hot tub filled with cool water. Great idea!
OOoh Happy 3rd Cade-- I just love love your hair!!!
Happy Birthday Cade!!! Time passes fast!!! I can't believe he is 3! I love how Ava's room turned out, I am getting ready to do (Sophie's?). You've inspired me!!!!! It was so fun to see you! Hopefully the next time I see you, we will be sporting running bib numbers and running shoes!!!!
Jules
what a great smile! Cute boys Chy, hang in there, this baby will be here soon!
Post a Comment