July 26, 2010

Fire Hydrant Fun

You may remember me mentioning we found a fire hydrant when we were digging in our garden (weird... I know!).

Saturday night I had Justin dig me a hole so I could "plant" it again ;). The boys and I washed it off. I had to take a hammer to it to get some of the dirt off, it was on there really good.

The boys had a blast helping me paint it BRIGHT RED...it was a bit messy but FUN!

Now Jr. has his very own fire hydrant (what more could a dog ask for??) and we added a little more color the the back yard.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Very nice, I love it, and yes I am sure Jr. will be happy as well:-)

Beckie said...

Gotta love the bright red fire hydrant-- wonder if it still works- you should open it up and see?? Fun sprinkler for teh kids!