Cade and I took a little nature walk around the house today to check out all our beautiful surroundings.
Does anyone know what this flower is called? They are so big and beautiful.
One of the next things on our to do list is to buy a really LONG rope, so we can put a tire swing in this tree....SO FUN!
This is (I think) so cool we have one of those old mail slots, but here is the kicker....
it comes directly into this drawer! The cabinet is insulated in the back so that it won't let the cold air in. Now really...how fun is that?!?!
Cade LOVES it ;)
These AWESOME kiddos came to visit and help us move in last weekend...wow it was SUCH and amazing help!! Thank You SO SO SO MUCH Mom, Dad, J.D., and Jodi, I don't what we would have done without you!
And this is sweet baby Aliyah (sp?) she is SO PRECIOUS! Jodi was amazing and came on that LONG 10 hour trip with 5 kids and a 2 week old baby...she is a SUPER MOM for sure!
this picture is way out of order but it's one of my favorite parts of the back yard....can you say relaxing!
When we are no longer swimming in boxes I'll get some pictures of the inside, but that might take a while.....
8 comments:
Soo glad that you are all moved in-- hope you love the new house!!
I think that the flower is a clematis. Congrats on the baby girl that is awesome!!
I think the flower is a clematis. You can tell because it is a creeper. Your house looks amazing! I LOVE your backyard. Color me jealous of you yet again. :o) I am truly so happy for you. I know you have been looking for your house forever. This is the one!
Your house looks so fun! love the mail slot, I want one of those!
Chy that mail slot is totally awesome! I love the flowers, yard, and huge trees! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside. You are so talented when it comes to decorating! Congrats on having a girl. I bet you are so excited to start buying all the girly things! Hopefully I will get to see you guys over the 4th!
Chy, I love your house. hope all is well. And a GIRL:) yeah. we are so excited for you!!! We need to come see you guys again.
sooo wonderful chy! I cant wait to come out and see you guys. ~~jo
How fun! It's funny how kids think things like a mail slot are so cool, which that is! It will be something they will forever remember! Glad you are getting settled!
Post a Comment