April 19, 2010

I'm ditchin' the (dot com)

I have decided to ditch my (dot com) for Out Spoken Interiors. I keep getting calls, or having people tell me that they emailed me about a vinyl order......
which I never received=(.
So back to the blogspot. I'm still in the process of getting it all together but this is it for now:


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Woods: said...

i have to ask if tehre are any more tickets to the Eclipse Premiere!? My cute little sister-in-law wants to come too and I totally forgot that she'd be in ID then. Any chances of getting a seat? let me know!

Jules said...

Chy!!!! I am due with #4 a few weeks before you!!!! I haven't been blogging very good because of pregnancy and we moved! But, I'm back! Check out my new blog... julesandryansfamily.blogspot.com, hope you are feeling okay! Your boys are so big! Jules

Jules said...

Fill me in on the premier!!!! I want to come if I can!! Jules