February 10, 2010

Week of Looove day 3

{Lets pretend that I didn't skip day 2 k ;)}

The last couple of months I've been really noticing how important it is to ME that I stay at home with my kids. I wont lie I actually really do enjoy working.

I worked here: for 6 years and I loved it, it was hard for me to stay home at first. I remember feeling like I desperately wanted to be home with Cooper but I also remember wanting to be back to "normal" or my old normal before kids. I missed the ADULT social interaction part of it mostly. I KNOW my kids will benefit from me staying at home and I truly do feel blessed that we are able have the ability to allow me to be a stay at home mom. I know several moms that either choose to or have to work and I know their responsibility's must be burdensome between kids and work. Don't get me wrong, someday I WILL go back to school and get a good education (which I wish I would have done before I had kids...) and hopefully a good job, but for now while they are so little and impressionable, I'm where I want and need to be.

I LOOOVE being able to be a "Stay at Home Mommy" & I take pride in it.
{I found it funny that this is the first picture and many more just like it that came up when I googled "homemaker"...as though the only time there were stay at home Mom's was in the 50's!}

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I know either choice is a hard one to make, but I am like you and am enjoying the benefits here by staying home. I just think of how much I loved having my mom home with me.

AMIT said...

Yes its really hard to work and to look after kids.But i will say till kids grow bigger you should be at home only looking after your sweet little kids.

How to make a website

Laura Lou said...

I love these thoughts Chy. Staying at home was one of the hardest things I did, because I too, enjoy working. But, it is SO important for the kids when they are young. Work will come later and you truly don't get those times back. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy those times now; they go away soo quickly.