I'm not sure if it's living away from them or what but I find myself thinking (OFTEN) how very lucky I was/am to have AWESOME parents. It's one of those things that I didn't really recognize growing up, I mean I knew...... but not really. My sweet sister sent me the Idaho Falls magazine in the mail (thanks Jo!)To my surprise, my parents were featured in it!
Coop said "Mom does this mean Grandma and Grandpa are FAMOUS!?!?!" Me "Yep! at least to you and me;)". It was a very nice article that told about the "Unsung Hero's of Idaho Falls"
They are definitely hero's to us.
Love you Mom and Dad!

5 comments:
How cool! What a cute picture too they really sound like great people.
My pleasure! We do have amazing parents do we :) I only hope i can be be as wonderful to others as they are someday.
luv jo
I saw that too! So very true and totally cool! I totally know them;) I have always loved your parents!
I just love love your parents! They were like second parents to me!! Love em!
So very cool! I'm so glad to have met them. They must be amazing people to raise such an amazing daugher!
Post a Comment